About the Design:
These leggings were designed by Chicago artist Sydney Veverka for the Legs for Change project.
About the Leggings:
These soft polyester/spandex kids leggings are just perfect for active kiddos. Graphics are sublimation printed, so they'll never lose the color intensity (which is great for running around and getting messy).
• Fabric: 82#% polyester/18#% spandex
• Made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Sewn with an overlock and coverstitch finish
• Vibrant colors that won't fade
• Medium/raised elastic waistband
• Imported fabric that's printed, hand-cut, and sewn in the USA
Each pair of leggings is printed in the USA and shipped to you as orders come in, so please allow up to 10 business days for your order to arrive.